Greetings from Poland :]

KranK

Songster
Jul 13, 2020
Poland
Howdy!:frow
Im from Poland.
I LOVE animals. My grandpa has a flock of 21 chickens + a rooster (as it turned out I'm the co-owner of them :p). Except chickens im also a proud owner of a dog (dachshund) and betta fish. I started to be truly intrested in chickens when one old hen's leg swollen and she was almost unable to walk (+otherswere pecking her) and I decided to take care of her (she died a month ago). I don't really know what breeds do i have except 4 sussex (I suppose) but I am going to ask for it on the forum.
I joined BYC yesterday because I wanted to know how could I help one of my ill sussex (she died at night unfortunately), but i'd been using this site from time to time in order to learn something about those cute birds :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry that you lost some of your chickens, but you have come to a great place for help. BYC members have given me advice that has saved the lives of some of my birds.

Hope you get all the answers here you need and have many years of enjoying chickens. Welcome to BYC!

By the way, Sussex are great chickens, and dachshunds are great dogs.

So sorry that you lost some of your chickens, but you have come to a great place for help. BYC members have given me advice that has saved the lives of some of my birds.

Hope you get all the answers here you need and have many years of enjoying chickens. Welcome to BYC!

By the way, Sussex are great chickens, and dachshunds are great dogs.
Dachshunds aren't great but the best ;)

Back
Top Bottom