Daedalus62

Chirping
6 Years
Sep 12, 2013
Portugal
My Coop
My Coop
Hi all,

My name is Carlos and I´m from Portugal (Europe)

Newbie to keeping chickens I've just build a small backyard coop & run, where I intend to keep a small (about a dozen?) flock.

Been lurking around BYC for a while, where I've learned ALOT about keeping a small backyard flock and chickens in general... Thank you to all who share their knowledge, tips, builds, etc, etc...

Just for the record, I've build a (slightly) modified Purina Chicken Coop (https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...plan-nice-one-too-on-the-purina-mills-website) and I'm in the process of building a "feeding/watering station"... Some pictures soon.

Hope to keep learning in BYC and (who knows?) also share some knowledge I gather along the way.

Cheers

PS: If something seems wrong, please pardon my english... It's not my native language.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome from Jacksonville FL.

I heard that Portuguese is the forth most spoken language in the world. Interesting!

Welcome to the forum.

Caroline

I heard that Portuguese is the forth most spoken language in the world. Interesting!

Hi Caroline!!,

Yep... I believe this is because we were discoverers/colonizers (in the 15th/16th century) of big countries like Brazil, Angola, Mozambique, etc, that still keep portuguese as they're language.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom