Greetings from R.A.C.K. Rabbitry

jbeekman75

Hatching
7 Years
Jan 16, 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
Hello all. We are a small rabbitry in Chesapeake, VA. We have recently been allowed to start keeping hens in this great city of ours. We are not permitted roosters, but that I am ok with. We have Silver Fox, Californian and Flemish Giant rabbits. Our hens are as follows: 1 Buff Orpington, 2 Americaunas, 1 lavender Wyandotte, 1 golden lace Wyandotte, and a silver lace Wyandotte. We are looking into possibly raising quail, not sure which ones yet. This operation is roughly about a year old and growing more everyday. We have been pretty lucky so far with predators. We did lose 2 chickens in the beginning when our gate was left open by a tree guy and our dogs got ahold of 1 barred rock and one white rock pullet. My husband, myself and our daughter take care of all of our lovely animals. BTW; we have 2 dogs and 3 cats as well. Nice to see such a great place to learn more and be able to share info!

Greetings from Kansas, jbeekman75, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you with us! Glad you are expanding your operation to chickens! Best of luck to you!!

Back
Top Bottom