Greetings from Red Bluff, California!

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
from Washington State glad you joined us!

My wife (Lou-Ann) and I (Kim), have a small ranch in Northern California. I grew up on a ranch, my wife, she's a city girl, so life here is an on-going lesson for her. She is a recently retired RN, so her new 24/7 life is quite a culture shock :)

We raise Show quality Boer Goats, and chickens for both breeding and egg production. We breed Sex-Links and Rhode Island Reds for egg production, the hens number about 400 or so. We also breed chicks for sale to the local community, these include Sex-Links, Rhode Island Reds, Plymouth/Barred Rock, Easter Eggers, and Buff Orpingtons.

We look forward to meeting all of you, and sharing both yours, and our experiences.

Kim and Lou-Ann
Dibble Creek Ranch

Hi! I am in the Bend area of Red Bluff and am looking for chicken friends. Do you show chickens at all? I am new to this area (moved here from the coast) and don't know much about local chicken events. I have two Blue Laced Red Wyandotte bantams (hen and roo), one Aracauna bantam pullet, two Black Australorp pullets, one Rhode Island Red hen and one Sicillian Buttercup rooster.

Howdy Neighbor,

We have a house in Dibble Creek and we're looking to source a nice flock of chickens and some goats or hair sheep for property maintenance. Maybe we could touch base?

-Denise

Hi! Also from Red Bluff. Just starting out with backyard hens. Always looking for speckled egglayers or blue egg layers. :D Glad to meet you ladies.

I am also from Red Bluff, I have just aquired 7 chickens 3 roosters and 4 hens and I hatched 2 baby chicks on 8/8/2015. This is all very new for me because I also am from the city (L.A.). So far no problems except I don't know what kind of chickens I have.

Back
Top Bottom