Greetings From Saskatchewan

MorningsideFarm

In the Brooder
May 16, 2015
Hello everyone... just a wave and hello from Saskatchewan, Canada.

We've had chickens in the past, but moved the chicken coop to make room for an access alley to the cattle corals a few years ago. We finally decided to get some new birds again this spring. We have white leghorns, barred rocks, buff orpingtons, star spangled hamburg's with columbian rock and ameraucanas chicks coming at the end of the month.

I'm really enjoying the site photos and forums so far. I'm sure I'll be reading at nights while I clean eggs!

Jacqueline & Scott
Morningside Farm
Saskatchewan Canada

Hi :welcome Jacqueline & Scott

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on your impending chicks :celebrate I love raising chicks it's such a fun and rewarding experience. You are going to have a lovely mixed flock there and lots of wonderful eggs. Have you dropped by the learning centre yet? Lots of super articles on all aspects of chicken keeping. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new babies when they arrive. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Nice to meet you Jacqueline and Scott. So glad you joined the Backyard chickens flock.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom