Greetings from southamerica

Swonter

Hatching
Aug 18, 2016
Chile
Hey everybody, excuse me if my english is bad
D.gif

Im 20, from Chile and I actually live in Concepción (Centre of chile) but my family lives in the south of the country, so they can have different kinds of animals.
To be honest I've never though that i could love chickens so much. We only raised them for laying eggs and stuff, but since about two years ago we made them our pets. And thats amazing!!
We love them a lot and I don't know why!! maybe It's because they are so cute and have a great personality, and they want us to hug them
tongue.png

I'm not sure how many chickens I have actually, but I have hens and roosters, and I wanna show you some picks of them

I'm very glad i found this page to be honest and I want to share my pictures and stories. Thanks!!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock.
big_smile.png
Your chickens are very pretty! I look forward to hearing more about you and your flock.

Welcome to BYC, your English is very good! It's so interesting to have members from around the world------chickens bringing the world together!

Hi Carlos! How fun to have a member from Chile! Your English is great, by the way. Your chickens are beautiful too. Looking forward to hearing your stories

Hey everybody, excuse me if my english is bad
D.gif

Im 20, from Chile and I actually live in Concepción (Centre of chile) but my family lives in the south of the country, so they can have different kinds of animals.
To be honest I've never though that i could love chickens so much. We only raised them for laying eggs and stuff, but since about two years ago we made them our pets. And thats amazing!!
We love them a lot and I don't know why!! maybe It's because they are so cute and have a great personality, and they want us to hug them
tongue.png

I'm not sure how many chickens I have actually, but I have hens and roosters, and I wanna show you some picks of them

I'm very glad i found this page to be honest and I want to share my pictures and stories. Thanks!!
Hello from the U.S.
frow.gif
Looks like the chicken fever hit you guys too! And you don't need to apologize for your English, it's very good! Enjoy your flock!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom