Greetings From SW Arkansas

Cassell Farm

Chirping
Aug 8, 2022
Greetings- I am new to this sight so thank you for having me, I have been resourcing from this sight for a while but now I have questions and might have some help I can offer the newer bird people, so win/win. We hit retirement two years ago and I believe I started off on a run. My first order of 12 chickens was my layers to include a Dominque Rooster. Pretty soon after we decided we wanted Ducks got a straight run of 24 from my supplier. Next, we got 6 Toulouse Goslings, I am pretty crazy about my birds. My husband wanted Guienes so we added 28 of them. By now you can get the picture lots of birds. I needed a great chicken house and several runs. Husband said painting a chicken house was a first for him. Current count on birds 12 Toulouse Geese, 6 Chines Brown Geese, 18 Ducks, 40ish Guineas, 3 turkeys, 18 meat birds(HNR), 36 Chickens 3 roosters, 2 incubators going full of chickens or Guienes. This year I was able to sell a dozen goslings, 50ish Guienes. Raised out 35 JCC's for meat sold half, and 25 Turkey last fall sold all but 5 last fall. I have also change from JCC birds to NHR's take a little longer but a healthier bird. This years turkey will be here next week.

Back
Top Bottom