Greetings from the Chesapeake Bay!

crowers

In the Brooder
Feb 3, 2024
Southern Maryland
Greetings everyone! I am Lillian and my family lives in Southern Maryland about 5 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay. We have about 19 cluckers. About a couple of years ago we started with 10 (we lost a couple, not sure what happened!) and last year we bought a hobby farm and inherited 15 girls (of which we lost a couple to what we believe to be were owls). Anyhoo, we were gifted with a young rooster, Macho (my brother-in-law named him), this past Christmas. But, Macho came with a surprising health issue, which I will post about in another forum as this is for introductions. Over the past couple of years I've learned a lot from this website. So, I decided it was time to join and hopefully, meet some new friends. Cheers!

Greetings everyone! I am Lillian and my family lives in Southern Maryland about 5 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay. We have about 19 cluckers. About a couple of years ago we started with 10 (we lost a couple, not sure what happened!) and last year we bought a hobby farm and inherited 15 girls (of which we lost a couple to what we believe to be were owls). Anyhoo, we were gifted with a young rooster, Macho (my brother-in-law named him), this past Christmas. But, Macho came with a surprising health issue, which I will post about in another forum as this is for introductions. Over the past couple of years I've learned a lot from this website. So, I decided it was time to join and hopefully, meet some new friends. Cheers!
WELCOME TO BYC, FROM ANOTHER CHESAPEAKE BAY-ER!

Back
Top Bottom