Greetings From Washington State!

dailyblessings

Chirping
9 Years
Feb 20, 2014
Washington
Hello to all! I have been blessed with six egg laying girls who have been gifted to our family. I am new to caring for chicken's and have been searching out valuable info as a non-member. I am amazed at the quality of people here on this site and decided this was the place I needed to be if there was any chance at me making it past the first few weeks.
For starters- I have been working over several years building my chicken mansion in my free time in hopes of one day being able to house a few residents. I started with logs that were cleared to make way for our home. I kept adding on as time and materials permitted. Eventually, as people around me found out my passion for wanting to raise chickens, an offer was made to me to take on six birds!
I must say that that offer kicked me in high gear-doors and windows were finally getting finished!
Well, I made it just in time before the winter here in ELC Washington finally set in. The ladies have a new venue and I hope they are comfortable!
I appreciate the wonderful people here on this forum, the sharing & love for life they exhibit. Thank you for letting me and my family be a part of this incredible community..
Here are a few pictures of my coop, still in progress. I am in the process of getting the run in. The ladies have been free-ranging and have already met the neighbors,lol! Don't worry though, they are very safe on our dead end road, we treat them as if they were our own children.....spoiled rotten!!

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom