Greetings from Wi!

Hello fellow Wisconsinite! Welcome to BYC!
Yup. Welcome fellow Wisconsinite. Where are the two of you from in the wonderful dairy state? I’m in big bend (Waukesha county) where I reside with my 200+ exotic breed turkeys and chickens and my hookbill parrots. It’s loud here to say the least. Good thing there’s no neighbor!
what about yoI? I seen what the op has above. It’s always fun to hear from fellow Wisconsin residents!

Yup. Welcome fellow Wisconsinite. Where are the two of you from in the wonderful dairy state? I’m in big bend (Waukesha county) where I reside with my 200+ exotic breed turkeys and chickens and my hookbill parrots. It’s loud here to say the least. Good thing there’s no neighbor!
what about yoI? I seen what the op has above. It’s always fun to hear from fellow Wisconsin residents!
I'm in Sauk County. Currently just have 6 pullets that I got in July. 5 Sunnyside Rainbow Eggers and 1 Rhode Island Red.
IMG_20200921_125848.jpg
Raised hundreds of chickens and ducks over the years. Moved into city limits 4-5 years ago. Happy to have some chickens again. Also have 6 cats, a St Bernard, and 3 horses (I board them outside of town). Hoping to be back outside city limits soon.

Back
Top Bottom