Greetings! Yep I'm New *waves*

Xephyr

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 30, 2014
Oregon
Hello everyone! I am loving the site and decided to join.
I am new to chickens. My sweet pet Indian ringneck flew away a few years ago. I put out missing posts and stapled flyers in the town.
Never did find him or have him come back.
After waiting 2yrs, I decided I wanted a bird that doesn't Bite and won't fly away.
Oh, I pondered many and decided I also wanted a bird that was more functional :) ...eggs.
(My husband thinks I am nuts now and called me chickenlady. I think this may have been his version of cat lady. ??)

So I now have 2 little "Cheepy-Cheeps" -- I have a little Easter-egger, Melody and a Buff Orpington, Harmony.
We are waiting for the 3rd who should be hatching right now, a Wyandott.

I have truly appreciated all the advise and information your site and all you other members have provided. Thanks!!

Good morning and welcome to BYC!

There are a lot of "chicken ladies (and gents)" here so you'll fit right in. Sounds like you are off to a nice start with your girls, hope you're enjoying them.

Oh, and when your DH starts teasing you, just remind him that your pets will feed you breakfast...how many people can say that?

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like you have a cute flock! I hope that Wyandotte makes an appearance soon!!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Sounds like you will have a cute little flock, hope your Wyandotte hatches! :jumpy

Well, my two little girls are very attached to eachother and to me. We just finished our morning "sit in the backyard and pick at the grass +snuggling" session. The new little one comes soon and I want to do my best to unite them with the new chick.

How to?

Well it kinda fits, Melody is the peckier one but she doesn't just cheep, she also trills. Harmony is more peaceful and lovey, and she had only cheaped before. But today she also trilled. They also snuggled more today :)

Back
Top Bottom