1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Grey Easter Egger?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by VannahRAe, Mar 27, 2012.

1. VannahRAe

VannahRAe Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2012
    Hohenwald, TN
    I was wondering if anyone could post pics of their grey easter eggers as chicks and full grown. I have a grey chick and am really excited about finding out what s/he will look like.:) Thanks in advance!

2. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

[​IMG]

She's a single combed blue-egg layer. (white earlobes, willow legs)

3. pixiedouglas

pixiedouglas Chillin' With My Peeps

well she looks a whole lot like a blue andalusian, but shes too stocky so maybe andalusian crossed with an amercauna and you're getting pale blue eggs?

4. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

I'll there are a nice blue, not very much green at all (compared to the other three EE's or the ducks) I'll try to get a picture of one of her eggs.

Oh here's one already:

[​IMG]

The only blue egg in the second row 'L'- the other EE eggs are (if lettered) A,E,F - my Marans didn't lay that dark day I guess @ M, my JG's is G and RIR is N- the two new White layers are Q,R, the silkie-GLW crosses laid I,K... duck eggs from young ducks at B,C,D,J

Maybe I can get better pictures...

The Maran's egg shows nicely on the News @ 'I got BYC on tv' https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/643078/i-got-byc-on-tv

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by