Grey Split Bearded Silkie Cockerel

Northwood Silkies

Songster
9 Years
May 4, 2010
Northwest Michigan
I have a Grey bearded Silkie Cockerel available..He is about 4-5 months old, has nice toes, top knot and great foot feathering. He does have some Buff color coming in on him...

He is split to lavender and will produce porcelain when paired with the right hens. I just have to many cockerels and need to cut down.
If whoever buys him I will throw in a nice white 4-5 month old White cockerel in for FREE just pay the shipping. Which would be a total of $75.00 for shipping two birds or if you don't want him that's fine too. Then the express overnight with a Horizon shipping box would be $55.00 for one bird.

The white is nice too and does not have any faults except he has more of a redder comb than what I like and could use a little more foot feathering but he is still filling out. His comb may or may not get darker as he gets older but no guarantees.

Both cockerels have alot more filling out to do... They both will be bathed, dewormed and debugged before shipping.

WILL NOT SHIP TO HAWAII, ALASKA OR VIRGINA

At end of auction please send Paypal payment to .... [email protected]

I can add a 72 hour heat pack to the box for an added $2.50 if you like. Just email me and let me know...

Thanks for looking!!

splashsplitcockerel.jpg

splashsplitcockerel2.jpg

splashcockerelforsalefeet-1.jpg

whitesilkiecockerelforsale.jpg

whitesilkiecockerelforsale1.jpg

whitesilkiecockerelforsalefeet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom