Griswold CT TSC

Henrietta23

Songster
12 Years
Oct 20, 2007
Eastern CT
They are supposed to get their chicks and ducklings tomorrow. I've got a dog crate with 7 week old chicks in the basement, another dog crate with 4 week old ducks in the computer room, a brooder with 4 day old chicks in here too. I'm expecting 8 more chicks tomorrow or Monday that will go in a separate brooder. And I need to go to TSC tomorrow for, um, supplies, really, I do! If they have khaki campbell ducklings I'm going to end up having to find room for another brooder.....
roll.png

Our TSC up here was supposed to get there birds in tomarrow but when I called they said they weren't coming for a few more days. It sounds like you already have a full house but who can't use a few more birds right
roll.png

I know the feeling. I think the TSC people think I work there since I am there almost everyday for supplies, (okay mostly to see if they have new chicks).
smile.png

Quote:
ROFL, uh huh!
You have khakis!!!!
We lost both of our new Russian Orloff chicks last night.
sad.png
I know TSC won't have that breed so I'll have to try those another year.

Update for anyone in this area: they didn't get them today. Hopefully tomorrow. Someone at church this morning mentioned that the cancelled airline flights may be causing problems? Sheesh, that's all we need! :eek:

I went to my local TSC today to check and see if the got there chicks even though the told me they didn't. It was a little saddening when I got there and saw the full setups but no chicks. The lady told me there not getting there chicks in untill Thursday when they were supposed to today.
barnie.gif

Quote:
Same here. We went for some other things we needed and they had 6 galvanized tubs set up with shavings and heat lamps and empty feeders and waters. They said they were expecting them today but the PO never called. I'll call them tomorrow and try again.

Back
Top Bottom