Group of assorted chicks for sale in NE PA

ajablu

Songster
11 Years
Jun 28, 2008
Northeast, PA
I have a group of 9 chicks I want to place. They are for pick up or I can meet in Hometown, Jim Thorpe, Berwick, Wilkes Barre or Hazleton Area.
The chicks are 2 OEGBs, 2 D'Uccles, 2 Golden Seabrights, 1 bantam light Brahma and 2 Amberlink pullets. The Amberlinks are standard size but were raised with the banties. They are about 6-7 weeks old and were purchased from Tractor Supply. They are nice looking chicks , I need to place them because the new banty coop I am having built is not done yet and the boys doing it are running way beyond the date we expected it done. We tried to put them in a cage with the 9 wk. old Japanese Banties but the Japanese were very aggressive and nasty to them and would not let them eat or drink. They were badly frightened and are back in the house. I paid 2.49 each for these chicks and would like to place them as a group. I am asking 9.00 for the group. If Interested, you can email or PM me.
I try to check my email every evening, and check out BYC evenings also. Right now we have alot of things going on so I do not get a chance to get on the computer during the day very often. Its usually in the evening that I get a chance.

The two Amberlinks have someone interested in just them. They wanted them for layers. I would prefer to sell the group all together, but if you might just want the banties let me know.
If anyone wants to see pics let me know. I could probably get some tonight or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom