Guess The Breed!!! Dog Edition!!!!

I guess it is too big for a Border, how about a Feist Squirrel Dog?

I used to love that when we had these show up our old dog, Trouble would take care of them for us. He was a DobyXChow and was the sweetest thing in the world except toward woodchucks/groundhogs/marmots/whichever name you prefer to call them.

Last edited:
Ok.. I'm surprised ..but I'll let it go...rat terrier... He's old now but still as feisty as a youngster ! 20lbs...He can shake a critter twice his size and not take a bite...

This lucky Squirrel got away...:)

Ohhh!! See i always thought Rat terriers where either black ,white and tan. Or White with a dark tan color!!! The color completely threw me off!! Did you get him from a breeder or as a rescue?

Last edited:
Ohhh!! See i always thought Rat terriers where either black ,white and tan. Or White with a dark tan color!!! The color completely threw me off!! Did you get him from a breeder or as a rescue?

Color threw me off too, never seen a rattie that wasn't piebald or at least heavily irish marked.

who gets to post a pic next? did you want to go again Denise?

Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of waiting for the game to start again, sorry.

this is probably too easy, but I love these dogs and I WILL own one... someday... maybe. haha

Back
Top Bottom