guess the goat!!

ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

Songster
11 Years
Mar 7, 2008
Saint Cloud Florida
Here are pics of my goats took them last week...I know what a few of them are..the rest....it's anyone's guess!! any ideas?
Taffee and Toffee are my nubians, I know...
taffeeandtoffee.jpg

and Jake is 75% boer

jake.jpg

Crimson, Starlight and Jake
3goats.jpg

Clover, Jake and Buttercup
3goats2.jpg

Starlight {Crimson's baby, and my first birth!}
starlight.jpg

Dante {my big buck on campus!}
dante.jpg

Clover again, on my car! {she is Crimson's twin!}
IMG_2943.jpg

any ideas?
hu.gif

I would say that crimson and clover are oberhasis. But how big are they? And how old? Buttercup is a boer. But Starlight is a cross? Unless crimson and clover are nigerian dwarfs...but they don't have the right build.

Last edited:
That is what I was thinking they were, I am not sure their exact age, I got them and they were both pregnant, Starlight is Crimson's baby, and I don't know who the father is {maybe I should take her on the Maury show
lau.gif
}
from looking at their teeth, they appear to be between 1 and 2 yrs
hu.gif
they are about 90 lbs each, and come almost to my waist, they are bigger than pygmies though

Last edited:
Congrats on the new additions!!!
jumpy.gif
Except change that chick to a goat and the shell to a momma goat... wait... that'd be really odd... LOL

Boy, I'd be one unhappy camper if I ever found a goat on my car there!

That car is my son's fixer-upper, and he still has almost 2 yrs to get the permit!! I don't park in the yard anymore!!! He will have alot of work to do on it, it will keep him occupied!! But thanx
smile.png
the babies are just the cutest, I think they are a bit underweight, one of the reasons I took them...I couldn't let them go to someone who wouldn't love them as much as me.
love.gif
They are nursing, but mom seems to be a first timer, she doesn't pay as much attention as she should, or maybe she is just still nervous from moving to my place! I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that it's the move...
fl.gif

Uh the last one the car. that would be called a dead goat!
cool.png

Sorry! LOL
Just kidding. some look like nubian cross the other not sure of.
K

Back
Top Bottom