Guess the mutt goat crosses

Cindiloohoo

Quiet as a Church Mouse
13 Years
Dec 19, 2009
Southwest TN
I know my goats are likely mutts, know for a fact a couple are, but what potential crosses are they? I know the white one is Boer/? the others...Nubian crosses maybe? Any guesses? I'm just curious
smile.png

This is my buck.
45943_005.jpg

This is my older doe. She is the mother to the little brown doe. She has long hair on her hind quarters, and her ears are long as her face but lay forward.
45943_009.jpg

Her daughter who barely looks anything like her.
45943_002.jpg

My first doe who is the little outcast of the herd.
45943_003.jpg

they all almost look as though they might have some alpine? the one with the droopy ears that dont flop, i have one just like her that is a alpine/nubian lol its so stinkin hard to tell with goats! lol they are all cute tho!

Quote:
Ha, I have thought maybe some Alpine but the mom looks almost Spanish, and she is not a good milker. Looks like the white goat Daisy will be a good milker though
smile.png
Dunno about the little brown girl Bambi. Those ears kill me...
lau.gif

Quote:
Oh hehe! They look so different though. The top two are tall, and the bottom two are my shorties. Thanks for sayin they're beautiful!!
smile.png

Quote:
Yeah that's an old pic
smile.png
They get their collars stcuk on each others horns when playing and I just took them all off. That crazy buck was the WORST about it and getting his head stuck in the fence
roll.png

michickenwrangler: May be, I looked at Saanen's last night too. It's just so hard to tell, but fun to guess anyway
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom