Guess What I Got Today!!!!

Padre

In the Brooder
11 Years
Dec 28, 2008
Lebanon, TN
My order from MMcM came today!! The little ones are sooooooooooooo cute!! I got 29 all together including the "mystery chick" 28 made the trip, so I lost only one, still sad though. I was gonna post some pics but the battery in my camera is run down
sad.png
I am new to chickens all together, but I think we will do fine. They are Pearl White Leghorns, quite spirited I gather and a little on the small side, but who really cares about that anyway!

I hope you love your McMurray leghorns as much as I do. You'll hear a lot of people tell you that leghorns are flighty, but with plenty of handling the Pearl Whites are as friendly as any of the others.

One of my girls started laying at 16w3d old, and they're REALLY consistent. Be prepared for lots of eggs in about 4 months.

What's your free rare one? Have you figured it out? Do you wanna post a pic so we can help you guess?

I don't know enough about them to be able to tell one from the other, they are all yellow fuzzies. I will post pics as soon as possible though, mybe you guys can figure it out. LOL:weee

I called Mcmurry yesterday and they said our 25 assorted brown egg layers will be shipped this Saturday. We're soooo excited, this is our first mail order birds. Only hope they arrive alive and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom