Guess what we have NOW...?

mamabird

Songster
12 Years
Apr 14, 2007
App. Mtn's
I have been ANXIOUSLY awaiting the arrival of my ND goat babies, which were FINALLY born last Tuesday. Just when things are starting to calm down...and my hair is starting to grow back.... My neighbor called me yesterday morning and asked if I wanted to bottle feed a 1 day old Katadian (sp?) sheep that had been rejected by mom. "SURE", I said. Well, when I went over to get him, I asked how long he would need to be bottle fed, and when did the neighbor want him back. "He's yours...I don't want him back", was the reply! Of course, I didn't tell DH and when he and the kids got home from school yesterday, it was funny.

My Son: What's that noise? Why is a goat baby in the laundry room? Wait, that's not a goat baby...
My Daughter: Why do you have Cocoa's baby inside? How did it get so big? Is that a goat baby? Mom, what is that, a sheep?
My 4 year old daughter: Mom, where did you get a sheep? I'm naming him Johnny.

By then, my DH had walked in, shook his head, and walked back out again. No fussing, but not happy. Well, Johnny did okay last night - only demanded to be fed once - and so far, neither one of us is kicked out yet.
Going to try to find him a home....l What is that two letter word that starts with 'N' that I can't manage to use often enough???
big_smile.png

Pictures, we need pictures
pop.gif
My husband would've just shook his head and walked away knowing he wouldn't have won the fight anyway
hmm.png

lol.png
mammabird, that just sounds so familar...I could picture the same conversation here! Thanks for sharing. Good Luck with the new baby.

Okay - for you picture happy people...meet Johnny Gump.... The sweetest, yet ugliest lamb ever!

100_2507.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom