guess who has mallards!!(DUCKLING pics)

MAke sure you give them all equal time for cuddles...Its hard for me with 8 of them...Cuddling them all each night takes ages...But I love it....

i am going to
big_smile.png
fruitloops hates me soooooooooo much. i keep telling him/her that i didn't name him/her. but that doesn't work lol. i will have to start with just sitting by the brooder and talking to them i think

Quote:
lol after calling fruitloops by it's name over and over i kinda like it too. leave it up to my dad to think up crazy names hahaha and one of them is a rouen, not mallard
big_smile.png

awe are you sad or excited??? i wana see pics!!!

Sad and Excited.!!!!!!! I will miss them Most first thing in the morning when I get up and
give them all smooches--And when I get home from work they talk talk talk talk to me ha haa
-But I will be glad to get my House back to NOrmal. and they will love bein outside all day !!
U know the feeling.....
wee.gif
hit.gif

awee i was in the same boat. i miss them, but it's soooo much easier. i am happy my drake doesn't hate me though. he's my little man and my little buddy. i went in the pen today to make a repair and he was nipping at my legs and when i finished he kneeled down. he just wanted kisses and love and attention. he talks and talks and talks when i go outside to visit them. it's so cute. he loves it. my hen hates me but she seems content out there.

i can't wait to see pics!!

Back
Top Bottom