Guesses on breed of my two ducklings

Actually I got one of the 6 who is most likely a blue runner so only makes sense the black ones would be black runners. They were actually from a mixed bin at TSC. Still, a good variety
1f601.png
and gives me a reason to buy some more cuz I still want Cayuga and maybe a swedish blue...lol

Actually I got one of the 6 who is most likely a blue runner so only makes sense the black ones would be black runners. They were actually from a mixed bin at TSC. Still, a good variety
1f601.png
and gives me a reason to buy some more cuz I still want Cayuga and maybe a swedish blue...lol

yep i would order that way you get the sex you want as well

I originally thought that I definitely had two cayugas. Someone has me questioning the big one being a runner maybe. What do you think. These are the older version of the ducks in the original post. They're almost two months old now.

I originally thought that I definitely had two cayugas. Someone has me questioning the big one being a runner maybe. What do you think. These are the older version of the ducks in the original post. They're almost two months old now.

Not a runner. Both look like cayugas
1f44d-1f3fb.png

You should be hearing real obvious voice difference by now .
Size difference looks like you may have one boy and one girl?

Back
Top Bottom