Guessing game

Jrar01

In the Brooder
Jun 22, 2021
Michigan
This was supposed to be a pullet but I am leaning towards a roo please help also the breed.....i thought they said it was an Americana? ( not sure if that is even right) got from tsc theses were bought mid march the black one in the middle
20210630_152001.jpg

The bird on the rock is a pullet. The bird closest to the camera (only seeing back) is a cockerel. They look like Australorps. What color are their foot bottoms?

So the main one you can see the whole bird sitting on the rock is the one that I am wondering about. The one that you can see only the tush is a roo for sure. Feet on the one on the rock are like a black gray color and is smaller then the 2 black jersey giants I have

So the main one you can see the whole bird sitting on the rock is the one that I am wondering about. The one that you can see only the tush is a roo for sure. Feet on the one on the rock are like a black gray color and is smaller then the 2 black jersey giants I have
That one is a pullet.

The bottoms of them are black/gray?

Yes they are like a gray color, and like I said I have 2 of these and there are much smaller then the jerseys but this one is very red and much taller then the other

Back
Top Bottom