Guineas

Silikiemamma23

In the Brooder
Jun 8, 2022
I adopted some adult guineas from a friend. They have been in the wild since birth. I had them in a covered run and one escaped. Will they be okay sleeping out of the coop? They went into the woods this afternoon will they come back?

I adopted some adult guineas from a friend. They have been in the wild since birth. I had them in a covered run and one escaped. Will they be okay sleeping out of the coop? They went into the woods this afternoon will they come back?
If you did not have them cooped for very long, they most likely will not return.

When bringing in adult guineas the recommended length of time that they be cooped before being allowed to be loose is 6 weeks. It can take that long for them to understand that this is home. Yours are most likely trying to return to their previous home.

Last edited:
If you did not have them cooped for very long, they most likely will not return.

When bringiing in adult guineas teh recommended length of time that they be cooped before being allowed to be loose is 6 weeks. It can take that long for them to understand that this is home. Yours are most likely trying to return to their previous home.
Okay thanks

Back
Top Bottom