Gulf Coast

kristenk

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 20, 2013
Hi! I'm right near the coast in Ocean Springs. We have 10 chickens altogether: a mixture of standard hens, silkies & a rooster. Excited to talk to more MS people!

thumbsup.gif
welcome-byc.gif

This thread is old, but I was trying to find the laws about owning chickens in Ocean Springs. I can't find it anywhere. We just moved here, and we would like to move somewhere more remote next year, but since I have 1/2 an acre I thought about starting early.

Anyone know where I can find local blue laced Wyandotte hatching eggs? Thanks #Gator#

Hi New Egg, my name is Bobbye and live right here in Ocean Springs, MS. Hi neighbor! I found you by looking for a site on chickens in the city of Ocean Springs to see if I could raise some backyard babies. Are you in Ocean Springs City? I would really like to ask you some questions, my email is [email protected].

Hi! I'm right near the coast in Ocean Springs. We have 10 chickens altogether: a mixture of standard hens, silkies & a rooster. Excited to talk to more MS people!
Hey! I'm in OS with a mixed flock, too!! Half of ours came straight run, so we still aren't sure what we're dealing with. Send me a message and maybe we can exchange numbers!
Jan

Living in Ocean Springs with a small mixed flock and a kid who wants to show our chickens. Now, they're not show quality (I don't think) but I like the idea of teaching him responsibility and giving him something to take pride in. So I'm looking for a "in" to exhibiting. He's too young for 4H (he's 6, 4H is now 8-18) but wants to be involved.

Living in Ocean Springs with a small mixed flock and a kid who wants to show our chickens. Now, they're not show quality (I don't think) but I like the idea of teaching him responsibility and giving him something to take pride in. So I'm looking for a "in" to exhibiting. He's too young for 4H (he's 6, 4H is now 8-18) but wants to be involved.
I totally get this! I don’t show my ducks but my 3 year old loves to help feed and clean! I’m on the Northshore in LA but my boyfriend is out here in Saucier so I’m all around Florida to the dang Texas line! Feel free to message me since we’re local!:)

What's up neighbor. Have you looked at the Jackson county fair? It's in the teens of October in Pascagoula. I'm in Gautier. I got my chicks at Tractor supply in OS back in July and just now getting eggs. If you need a hand post up.

Back
Top Bottom