Hadicap animal show contest! Please VOTE fellow BYCers! Need your help

woot.gif
Betty went broody and hatched out 7/7 eggs, what a great mama she is! 2 of the babied are hers and look just like her.
love.gif
Btw- Good luck everyone!
smile.png

smile.png
I voted for Reggie on the poll, he is just adorable
love.gif
and I'd have to give Ruby 2nd, I have alittle dog who has exactly the same problem and her tongue hangs out! they are all so cute, and it's so lovely to see people giving handicapped animals a chance instaead of euthanising them!

I should pull little Pisa out of the contest. She is no longer little, but a full sized Pekins and her wry neck is "fixed". You can't even tell her from her the other Pekin girls.

Last edited:
So good to hear that Pisa had groen up and recovered from her condition. It is so lovely to hear of animals with disabilties beating the odds. They can be the sweetest animals- with such a strong will to live- I wish there were more happy stories like yours about animals who beat the odds. Since she was disabled when she was entered..I think she should stay in the comp.

Quote:
awww, Regie is adorable! I have 2 call ducks with contracted legs... one cannot even stand. They are around 5 or 6 years old now.... hope Regie is around a long time for you. Keep Regie swimming... good muscle workout for those legs!

It's going to be hard to choose just one! I wish I had seen this thread earlier. Not for the chance of winning anything but for the chance of sharing. So many animals over the years, from parrots, dogs and cats, to calves, horses and poultry. Handicapped or injured in a way that they would never be "normal" again and discarded like yesterday's garbage. I just can't turn my back on an animal that still has a will to live. I have to try, and if successful, to give them a chance at life as long as God's willing to allow me to. I'm glad to see so many have compassion for God's creatures. Now, back to the voting...

Back
Top Bottom