Hailing Cats and Dogs!!!

ChicknThief

Songster
12 Years
Jan 12, 2008
Nor Cal
This is totally crazy! It started hailing out of nowhere and in about five minutes we had 2" of hail!!

DSCN2175.jpg

I would have gotten more pics of it up but photobucket was acting up...

Tornadoes are ripping through Georgia right now-some hail was 4"! We had a power outage earlier and there are more storms coming across now. Last night and today, tornadoes hit downtown Atlanta for the first time ever! It's bad today.

Cyn, we are expecting y'all's left overs tonight. It has already started thundering and drizzling and the real nasty stuff is on it's way. Stay safe every one.

Okaaaay... calling off the "waaambulance" report now...
Man, we Californians are sissies!!

Hope you all stay safe. :| Good luck, we will be praying for you guys.

Where are you?? In CA? How weird!

I'm in SC and the same thing happened here a few minutes ago. I checked weather.com and it said seek shelter immediatly, a tornado has been spotted in your area. ICK! Its passed over now. The hail has gone and the wind is calm, just raining.

Quote:
I just thought it was weird that you West coasters were having hail at the same time as us East coasters, thought I'd just share the irony.
smile.png

Quote:
I just thought it was weird that you West coasters were having hail at the same time as us East coasters, thought I'd just share the irony.
smile.png

Yes, that is very strange....

Back
Top Bottom