1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hand made rope halters any size and key chain rope halters!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shadowpaints, Nov 4, 2011.

1. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    have a horse person in your family that has everything?? Rope halters are AWESOME for training! great christmas gift! all halters (including keychain halters) buy 3 halters get 1 FREE
    im making hand tied rope halters with the training knots on the nose band. i can make many sizes and many colors.
    sizes with prices:
    key chain rope halters: many colors 4$ each
    Mini horse (foal to adult b size) 7$
    large pony/arab 8$
    average horse 9$
    Draft 11$

dont hit buy it now, pm me with how many you want and colors you prefer. can ship 2 full size horse halters in a 5$ box and 8 in a 10 $ box..

will add the extra knots on the nose band unless you specifically say you dont want them!
    all the sizes except draft i use 1/4 inch para cord with a 1100 lb weight load. draft i use 1/2 inch para cord, with a weight load of 2200 lbs.
    halters dont leave here till i receive cleared payment.
    these halters are great for training, helps apply the right pressure to teach the horse to give to pressure. no buckles to break or rust!
    lead rope is NOT included
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    these are some of the colors i currently have
    [​IMG]
    a pic of my mini mare with one of my halters on
    no guarantee on what colors are available when you order! first come first served. i will do my best to find the colors you prefer!
    halters/s ship with in 2-3 days of cleared payment (pay pal usually shipped same day or next day!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by