Hangman—Take a guess

I have no idea. Zero clue.
I mostly only have turkens now because I had gotten some white leghorn pullets and unfortunately the one time my dogs decide to sleep far away from the brooder a fox got in and killed all but two. But at least they killed the fox.

I kept telling myself to move em from the brooder to the chicken coop secured by a pen and it was that exact day I was gonna do it and I found the massacre.

This was two months ago. So we have decided to not add anymore chicks or chickens and just spoil the ones we have.

And with this story I shall go to sleep. I get sleepy faster with this time change.

(The brooder is 2 feet off the ground and was right outside my backdoor so I didn't think to add a fence since the dogs sleep on my steps, fatal mistake 😔 )

42E23268-29CB-411B-BE34-3C52CFC97A81.jpeg

was
I mostly only have turkens now because I had gotten some white leghorn pullets and unfortunately the one time my dogs decide to sleep far away from the brooder a fox got in and killed all but two. But at least they killed the fox.

I kept telling myself to move em from the brooder to the chicken coop secured by a pen and it was that exact day I was gonna do it and I found the massacre.

This was two months ago. So we have decided to not add anymore chicks or chickens and just spoil the ones we have.

And with this story I shall go to sleep. I get sleepy faster with this time change.

(The brooder is 2 feet off the ground and was right outside my backdoor so I didn't think to add a fence since the dogs sleep on my steps, fatal mistake 😔 )

So sorry :hugs

Also just saw this :oops:

Back
Top Bottom