1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Happy birthday, bunnylady

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sourland, Dec 26, 2012.

1. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    Happy birthday! Hope it was filled with cake and laughter...and maybe some more cake.

2. Spookwriter

Spookwriter Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Ohio
    Happy Birthday, young one. (we can still dream)

Spook ...from one elder to another

3. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

And thus, an elder becomes more elderly. More feeble... more crochety.... more old-fashioned.... [​IMG]Happy birthday![​IMG]

4. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Well, no cake today - we already have enough pie and cookies around here to give an entire kindergarten class a sugar rush! Maybe later.[​IMG]
    Yes, we can still dream. Good hearing from you, Spook. I'd give you a hug, but how does one hug a Spook? Do I pretend I'm folding your sheet, and fold you in my arms that way?[​IMG]
    And thus a Younger begins to exhibit a classic sign of growing old - forgetfulness! (Or did you think I'm getting deaf/blind, and didn't hear/see you the first time?)[​IMG]

Thank you all! You helped to make it a very special day![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. onedoodle3

onedoodle3 Chillin' With My Peeps

I know I'm late...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a fantastic birthday!

6. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

That was my computer displaying it's age, actually. It screwed up and I thought the post didn't work. But sure, we'll pass this off as an age joke. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?! SHOULD I MAKE THE PRINT BIGGER?!

7. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    eenie, the dungeon beckons. [​IMG]

8. Bunnylady

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    No, don't strain your elderly computer. I've got my glasses on - I can hear/see you just fine.[​IMG]

9. JD4570

JD4570 Chillin' With My Peeps

Happy belated Birthday Bunny. Don't mind Eenie, we'll just keep letting the youngers "think" we're hard of hearing. [​IMG]

10. Bunnylady

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Right. Like "letting on" that you don't speak the language . . . [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by