Happy Birthday MFB!

Quote:
Did he get it yet? Did he scream like a little girl?
wink.png

I'm scared to even ask.....
hide.gif

But thanks everybody. It's been a great birthday. Nice, quiet, peaceful day surrounded by family and friends.

Got a chocolate pie with none of that calf slobber on it which is my favorite desert, homeade brownies, kisses and movies from the kids, cards and phone calls from friends and loved ones including my grandson.

Terra's making baked pork chops along with fried green tomatoes, okra, egg plant, baked winter squash, fresh peppers and onions from our garden..... So a great supper coming up in a few minutes.

Later going to have a movie night. Casablanca to start with.... can't beat those old Bogie movies.
thumbsup.gif
I'm not sure if the girls will love them, but it's my birthday, so they gotta watch them with me.
clap.gif

All in all... the best birthday ever.
love.gif

Last edited:
To my best good friend, the Mississippi Farm Boy...I wish you
one more Happy Birthday.

I've called you a few times today, but apparently you were to
busy eating cake to answer the phone.

Enjoy the day.

Spook

Quote:
Awww Spook, I'm very sorry. I was sorta busy but I'll admit I also didn't recognize the number and have been getting calls all week trying to sell me burial insurance, AARP memberships and cruises to Tahiti....

Makes me wonder sometimes.

But it's saved in my phone now, so I won't miss you again.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!

Quote:
Awww Spook, I'm very sorry. I was sorta busy but I'll admit I also didn't recognize the number and have been getting calls all week trying to sell me burial insurance, AARP memberships and cruises to Tahiti....
Makes me wonder sometimes.

But it's saved in my phone now, so I won't miss you again.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (as I sing)

Yeah,they say your mind gets a bit fuzzy as you get older. Oh,and all that AARP stuff too.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom