Happy Birthday Miss_jayne!

A day late but that the thought is still there.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss_jayne!!!!!
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
i totally did. oh! have a nice birthday, not eat the chick!
lol.png

that porch needs to be painted SOOOO badly. it looks like the beverly hillbillies live here right now!!! it runs the front of the house and the downstairs walk out. we love it.

we have some rocking chairs and whatnot. and i'm sitting in the flower garden area there and my youngest daughter, we find her there most times sitting in one of them. so blessed to be here. i am so grateful. but if i lived in a box and i had nothing, i'd be blessed too.

If you were the Beverly Hillbillies than you'd need more than a couple of chickens and ducks in your yard... you need a goat tied to that tree and a chimpanzee and a penguin in your swimming pool or something crazy like that.
tongue.png

...and you can't tell by the photos it needs to be painted... I was thinking about asking my church youth group to do a little painting around here again... they painted my kitchen and living room after I had the pipe burst and water damage... now it's not a professional job but it's painted and it gave them a good sense of community help.

...and I don't think God wants you to live in a box but if you need one... I've got a couple.
lol.png

me,
g

Quote:
i totally did. oh! have a nice birthday, not eat the chick!
lol.png

that porch needs to be painted SOOOO badly. it looks like the beverly hillbillies live here right now!!! it runs the front of the house and the downstairs walk out. we love it.

we have some rocking chairs and whatnot. and i'm sitting in the flower garden area there and my youngest daughter, we find her there most times sitting in one of them. so blessed to be here. i am so grateful. but if i lived in a box and i had nothing, i'd be blessed too.

If you were the Beverly Hillbillies than you'd need more than a couple of chickens and ducks in your yard... you need a goat tied to that tree and a chimpanzee and a penguin in your swimming pool or something crazy like that.
tongue.png

...and you can't tell by the photos it needs to be painted... I was thinking about asking my church youth group to do a little painting around here again... they painted my kitchen and living room after I had the pipe burst and water damage... now it's not a professional job but it's painted and it gave them a good sense of community help.

...and I don't think God wants you to live in a box but if you need one... I've got a couple.
lol.png

me,
g

funny you say that about the youth group. i was thinking of asking ours to do a help day and me making pepperoni rolls, cookies etc for them. i have a ton of projects that just need getting done fast!
professional vs. free has a lot of good argument points! lol!!!! plus, it helps them learn how to fulfill taking care of the body of the church. you don't just get to do the fun things, we are a body!

i also have been thinking of trading work for chicken meat etc. like, help us build hoop house, you get blah blah meat birds. i've gotta get this stuff done and Rick only has so many hours in a weekend.

oh, the porch needs it bad. B A D. up close, it's CREEPY.

too bad you live so far. we could sit and drink iced tea one day. there's been about 20-30 other byc'ers here before eating cake or something yummy. why not you??? maybe you should move!

Back
Top Bottom