Happy Birthday Rocking Robotic Birthday Babe

Pics
The Nancy Drew Files from the 80s had more danger and such that I liked but I didn't like the relationship drama that was added for Nancy and Ned. 🤪

Because of the books, I also played the games. I was obsessed for years with those. Still enjoy occasionally. Did you ever play those? They were better than the books in some cases.

The Nancy Drew Files from the 80s had more danger and such that I liked but I didn't like the relationship drama that was added for Nancy and Ned. 🤪

Because of the books, I also played the games. I was obsessed for years with those. Still enjoy occasionally. Did you ever play those? They were better than the books in some cases.
No, like computer games?

Yes. 😁 "For girls who aren't afraid of a mouse." Some games were better than others but I played every one. (Until game 33.)

Still slowly working on reading the books. You know. Whenever I get that hankering for cheesy...
Really the only games I've played on the computer are card games or pinball, ETC. My parents didn't like actual video games so never got into those.
I would probably like mystery games, though.

Really the only games I've played on the computer are card games or pinball, ETC. My parents didn't like actual video games so never got into those.
I would probably like mystery games, though.
Ah, gotcha. Makes sense. My parents probably wouldn't have approved of some if they had known there was some supernatural mentions in a few.

Screenshot_20220516-064718_Samsung Internet.jpg

This one was really good. One of the few murder mysteries but handled well.

Back
Top Bottom