Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Dees ducks, Jun 5, 2019.
Wow what lucky duckies..awesome set up!
Thanks all for your lovely comments.
Now, as a mature lady, after all that digging, planting, building, lifting and painting, my body feels like it's been in an industrial washing machine!
I'm going to lie down for a long time with a G&T but not before I post the following rules up in the pen -
1. Every female duck to lay 1 egg per day
2. No digging of mud holes
3. No eating of the plants
4. No loud quacking and demanding of treats
5. No pooping on deck area where I sit
6. No winding up my two dogs
7. All ducks to come out and go to bed on time!
What can I say - gotta love those ducks!!!!!