Happy Easter 2009!

jWindz

Hatching
10 Years
Apr 8, 2009
hi, you guys, what's your plan for Easter 2009? Having Easter Brunch? Making Easter favors for everyone? Writing a letter to Easter Bunny or organizing an egg hunt game? I prefer the last one. The egg is widely considered as a symbol of the start of new life, just as new life emerges from an egg. However, in Easter Day, the kids play egg hunt game just for fun, right? Now the next Easter is coming around the corner, will you plan an Easter Egg game for your kids and give them a special Easter? If doing so, it will definitely become your precious memories with kids.

Last Easter, my husband and I shot photos and video while our daughter was playing egg hunt game. Moreover, we even created a YouTube video by combining shot footage and photos. Click here to watch this Easter Egg Hunt game video and post any comment. Get inspired if you also want to give your kids a happy easter 2009 and share on video sharing sites like YouTube.
smile.png
Happy Easter!

So, how do you celebrate Easter 2009?

Last edited:
Just having the kids and grandkids and a few friends over, ham and deviled eggs a whatever everyone else brings for dinner. Egg hunts and baskets for the kids. Quiet but nice, oh and
welcome-byc.gif

I am going to go to church, have a family easter egg hunt, and maybe *shudder* go to someone elses house for easter dinner. *end shudder*

Lets see I am waking up at 7am to put the Ham in the oven, then I am going to prepare the yams. After that I am going to help my mom and Uncle in anyway possible. I'll probally hide the easter eggs tonight before I go to bed, cause I have a 9yr old cousin who loves looking for those eggs
big_smile.png
! She's adorable
smile.png
Then around 1pm tomorrow all the family is coming here and we are going to eat, argue and laugh at each other. My grandma is a very strict Catholic.

Your daughter is sooo adorable! I love her!
and nice easter video. I found out it had been made with Wondershare Movie Story and how? I also want to make such video.

Back
Top Bottom