Happy Hens Picture Contest - Ends 6/26/13 WINNERS POSTED!!

Whittni

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 26, 2011
Virginia
WINNERS ON POST #43.

Come one and all and enter your happy hens, pullets, roosters, cockerels, pigeons and more!

EDIT: Short Version for those whom wish not read:
Fill out form and add picture. BYC rules, ends June 26th.

--------

There's a prize of a printable participation banner for all who participate and a winning printable banner for the top 10 entries each unique to the bird that wins. However the participation banners are all the same.

To enter, copy and paste the form below, fill it out and provide at least one to four pictures of your bird. Multiple entries are allowed.

Entries that break the BYC forum rules or can be considered inappropriate will be disqualified and will not receive their printable participation banner.

Please note that the judges vote anonymously and are the people who get to judge, not the participants, so please don't criticize entries unless they are your own or you have something nice to say or a question to ask.

ENTRY FORM:
Name:
Bio: [include breed, species, color pattern, gender and why this chicken is happy]

Picture(s):

This contest ends 6/26/13. Enter before 6/25 at 11:59:59pm central mountain time. Good Luck and Happy Entries!
D.gif

Participation Banner: (right click > open in new tab > hit "ctrl" and "P" at the same time >click print preview > change settings to horizontal > print)
4e23f08d-1d2f-49e8-ba2f-a30b628f9c10_zps0b8166d2.jpg

WINNERS BANNER:
http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af220/whittni_whittni/saved_zpsbf29bbce.png

Last edited:

Name: George Tucker

Bio: George is a Buff Black Tailed Japanese Bantam Rooster Chicken. George is one heck of a happy rooster because he is spoiled rotten has his own coop with his ladies, and speaking of ladies he has at least 30 of them. He shares his girlfriends with a few younger roosters. He never fights. He is most happy when being held or surrounded by his ladies, or even better feasting on mealworms and being in his outdoor run in the chickweed and clover.

Name: Ginger
Bio: RIR, hen with very sweet temperament towards me. She sometimes condescends to let me pet her.

Near the top of the peck order, as she easily clears younger pullets out of her path and away from anything that she wants. A very good egg layer.
She's happy because she's just gotten her morning greens: bolted romain lettuce from the garden. Yum!

Name: Gene
Bio: Gene is a Bantam Silver Phoenix,he was on his way to crock pot camp,when my husband rescued him. His previous owners said he was aggressive, I have yet to see an ounce of aggression out of this beauty,now his brother that is a different story . He happily watches over his flock of teenagers and is always ready to be held and loved on by anyone, even my 5 year old son. All Gene needed was someone to love him and offer him the room he needed for his gorgeous tail! I believe he is happy to have a good loving home where he is spoiled rotten with love and treats and doesn't have to worry about being sent to crock pot camp!

Name: London
Bio:London is a 3 month old White Crested Black Polish hen. She is very sweet and seems to give everyone except her brother their own space. She enjoys playing with her silkie friend (they are the same age) Estes. They are quite the pair! She loves scratch grain and cracked corn. She has taken a particular liking to chickweed too!

Back
Top Bottom