Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by nccatnip, Nov 21, 2007.

1. nccatnip

nccatnip Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2007
    Piedmont area NC
    Just wanted to wish all of you a very happy and safe Thanksgiving. You guys have brought alot of knowledgement, encouragement, support and entertainment into my living room.

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Yes, a blessed Thanksgiving to all. BYC is one of the things I'm thankful for this year.

3. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all members [​IMG]

4. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving...be safe if your traveling to family and friends....

5. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    A big HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you. Thank you for bringing me knowledge and friendship through this computer. [​IMG]

6. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Happy Thanksgiving!! I am thankful for this wonderful forum full of wonderful people. [​IMG]

Just remember, though, it's only one day and as much as you like, choking certain family members at the dinner table is not polite. I'm sorry if you find that funny...that means you have a family like mine. [​IMG] For those who don't see the humor, be thankful you have such a wonderful family. [​IMG]

7. nu2chixinmo

nu2chixinmo Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2007
    Sturgeon, MO
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING:yiipchick
    Everyone be safe, and let's not forget about our troops, and how THANKFUL AND GREATFUL we are to them!!

8. DrakeMaiden

DrakeMaiden Overrun with Drakes

Jun 8, 2007
    Kitsap County, WA
    I knew someone would beat me to creating this thread.

Wishing everyone a pleasantly plump-making Thanksgiving day! My favorite part . . . more daylight hours to spend at home with my flock! Yipee!!!!

9. McGoo

McGoo Chillin' With My Peeps

I am very thankful for all of your advice over the last months. You have taught me so very much about raising chooks. Without your help my chickens would be much worse off.

I must pull away from the computer now and make my pies...

I wish for a peaceful day in which everyone has a full stomach no matter what side of the border they may be on.

Colleen (aka McGoo)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  10. joanm

joanm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2007
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! [​IMG] Here's hoping your turkey doesn't taste like sawdust and your in-laws leave early!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by