Happy to be here from West Virginia!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lil_Chickadee, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Lil_Chickadee

Lil_Chickadee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2009
    WV
    What a breath of fresh air this forum is. I've been reading for a few days now and I do believe this is the nicest forum I've come across on the web, ever! No fighting, lots of great information and friendly posters.

I'm from West Virginia and was just doing a little research on chickens because I want to get some but have absolutely no experience in raising chicks or building and maintaining a chicken house. I ended up here with what looks like the mother load of information about chickens, as some really cool folks too. [​IMG]

2. RoosterRehab97

RoosterRehab97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome

3. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    [​IMG]

Ed here from Thurmont Maryland. Where are you located in W VA? Want information on chickens ... you have come to the right place.

4. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Happy Valentines Day and Welcome to BYC! There is no better way to start a love affair than with chickens and BYC!

5. Lil_Chickadee

Lil_Chickadee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2009
    WV
    Located in Bluefield WV. [​IMG]

6. partimer

partimer Out Of The Brooder

Feb 11, 2009
    Hi, new myself, and you are correct, this is a nice forum, I did check out several posts and replies and was impressed.
    I'm starting once again only this time in retirement mode. You'll enjoy chicken life. Have fun.[​IMG][​IMG]

7. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] from TN

8. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    [​IMG]

9. DouglasPeeps

DouglasPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Colorado
    Welcome to BYC! We are glad you're here! You have certainly come to the right place for information!

[​IMG]

10. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    My hubby's dad is from Lashmeat, WV.

We live in Martinsburg. Welcome, it is a lot of fun and you will meet friends ...good ones... very quickly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by