Harlequin runner duck hatching eggs

Senna95

Songster
9 Years
Apr 6, 2010
Woodland
indian runners.jpg
Hatching eggs from my NPIP certified flock of super rare harlequin Indian runner ducks. Eight year project finally going public. I have 20 hens, and 5 drakes. All hens are either silver or gold phase harlequin-colored Indian Runners. The drakes are: 3 silver phase harlequin runner, one blue harlequin runner, and one Saxony runner. The 2 blue (Saxony and blue harlequin) drakes are for my next project: Overberg-colored runners. You may get some blue harlequins in your hatch, or some dusky's that carry harlequin. My flock also tends to produce some very nice white offspring.

$75/dozen, includes shipping within the continental United States, or $50/dozen picked up at the farm (in Washington State).View attachment 1791242 View attachment 1791242
ducks.jpg

Last edited:

Toledano Farm

In the Brooder
Jun 16, 2019
View attachment 1791260 Hatching eggs from my NPIP certified flock of super rare harlequin Indian runner ducks. Eight year project finally going public. I have 20 hens, and 5 drakes. All hens are either silver or gold phase harlequin-colored Indian Runners. The drakes are: 3 silver phase harlequin runner, one blue harlequin runner, and one Saxony runner. The 2 blue (Saxony and blue harlequin) drakes are for my next project: Overberg-colored runners. You may get some blue harlequins in your hatch, or some dusky's that carry harlequin. My flock also tends to produce some very nice white offspring.

$75/dozen, includes shipping within the continental United States, or $50/dozen picked up at the farm (in Washington State).View attachment 1791242 View attachment 1791242 View attachment 1791244
What color are the eggs ?

Toledano Farm

In the Brooder
Jun 16, 2019
View attachment 1791260 Hatching eggs from my NPIP certified flock of super rare harlequin Indian runner ducks. Eight year project finally going public. I have 20 hens, and 5 drakes. All hens are either silver or gold phase harlequin-colored Indian Runners. The drakes are: 3 silver phase harlequin runner, one blue harlequin runner, and one Saxony runner. The 2 blue (Saxony and blue harlequin) drakes are for my next project: Overberg-colored runners. You may get some blue harlequins in your hatch, or some dusky's that carry harlequin. My flock also tends to produce some very nice white offspring.

$75/dozen, includes shipping within the continental United States, or $50/dozen picked up at the farm (in Washington State).View attachment 1791242 View attachment 1791242 View attachment 1791244

duckmama312

Hatching
May 23, 2018
You're ducks are absolutely gorgeous! I'm located in Northern California and am interested in a dozen shipped.

Top Bottom