Harrison, TN-New home needed for 6 Hens

Hburke

In the Brooder
May 25, 2019
We have 6 beautiful and healthy hens that are just two years old that we need to find a new home for. My daughters work load has increased and she is having a hard time keeping up with making sure her chickens are fed on time, the coop is cleaned out, etc. She is heartbroken that they can’t get out of the run as often as she would like and that taking care of them has become too much for her (she’s Autistic). We want more then anything to find a new home where they can run around together and get the proper care and attention they deserve. Please help us find a good home for them.

We have 6 beautiful and healthy hens that are just two years old that we need to find a new home for. My daughters work load has increased and she is having a hard time keeping up with making sure her chickens are fed on time, the coop is cleaned out, etc. She is heartbroken that they can’t get out of the run as often as she would like and that taking care of them has become too much for her (she’s Autistic). We want more then anything to find a new home where they can run around together and get the proper care and attention they deserve. Please help us find a good home for them.
I could take them. I live in Rock Spring. I'd have to arrange a ride because my pickup is in the shop

Did you find homes?

Back
Top Bottom