Has anyone bought chicks from chickensfrombackyards.com. Please identify my chickens and baby chick

tobylowe1

In the Brooder
7 Years
Oct 28, 2012
Alabama
I bought Red Comets and a white leghorn. Just wondering your experience with your chickens from this hatchery and how yours look as adults? I also have a few pics to post to see if anyone can sex and or tell me the breed. These did not come from a hatchery. You may have to scroll way down to see the baby chick we were told was either an Americauna or Easter Egger.

Thanks,
Joseph
Told it was an Easter Egger or an Amerucana. I'm sure I mispelled that. Any sugestions? We have not idea other than her skin seems to be black and her legs are a greenish color.That's the small baby chicken pic. We were told the other chickens that are older are a female Rhode Island Red and a Black Austrolorp. I will post a few more of the older pullets and hopefully someone can help me out on what they are and if they are in fact females. The black older one lost a few feathers in a bird of prey attack. She is fine. She has some white on her chest and I think that does go along with the Black Austrolorp. Any help aprecaited.

Greetings from Kansas, tobylowe1, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Happy you joined our flock! I haven't purchased chickens from the dealer you mentioned and I am not very good at identifying (breed or gender) so I'll leave that up to the experts on BYC. You might try the What Breed or Gender is This forum. Good luck to you!!

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. lol Should I have posted my question some where else on this site or is it where it can get viewed?

Greetings from Kansas, tobylowe1, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Happy you joined our flock! I haven't purchased chickens from the dealer you mentioned and I am not very good at identifying (breed or gender) so I'll leave that up to the experts on BYC. You might try the What Breed or Gender is This forum. Good luck to you!!
I hope I am posting right. Is my comment where it will be viewed my very many people? I'm in Alabama. :)

Back
Top Bottom