Has anyone bred Pekin and welsh harlequin ducks together??

Pics
Leaking is most likely from drinking water right? I wish everyone had access to Oxine ah right when it might be good to have it. You can use it as a mist over any congested birds and it can kill fungal or other bacteria. But of course this may not be what's going on with Joy so it may not help her. You use Vet RX with her? Just a dry swipe over her nares?

Leaking is most likely from drinking water right? I wish everyone had access to Oxine ah right when it might be good to have it. You can use it as a mist over any congested birds and it can kill fungal or other bacteria. But of course this may not be what's going on with Joy so it may not help her. You use Vet RX with her? Just a dry swipe over her nares?
Yes maam, I have VetRx. Sometimes it happens on it's own without drinking water.

Terramycin eye ointment is a good one to have on hand, saline wash like for those that use contacts. Also Vetracyn makes an eye ointment too.

Does she move around much Seems getting her to move around would help with congestion you know like people who are sick and they lay around and don't move much are more susceptible to Pneumonia Is this true Donna?
I order the Oxine I use from Amazon. I use it for spraying my roosts and bedding and also for misting my birds if needed. you only need the Oxine not the activator. It mixes 6.5oz to a gallon of water.

Last edited:
Terramycin eye ointment is a good one to have on hand, saline wash like for those that use contacts. Also Vetracyn makes an eye ointment too.

Does she move around much Seems getting her to move around would help with congestion you know like people who are sick and they lay around and don't move much are more susceptible to Pneumonia Is this true Donna?
I order the Oxine I use from Amazon. I use it for spraying my roosts and bedding and also for misting my birds if needed. you only need the Oxine not the activator. It mixes 6oz to a gallon of water.
Ok, thanks....I will see what I can find. I do try to move her around alot. She loves to reach her oil gland and cant on her own so I help her do that every day. Daddy (my husband) is just as attatched to her as I am (well, almost) & plays with her when he gets home every day. Of course she doesnt move around as much as she truly should or she would like to but I def.try. I also dont let her lay on 1 side for too long. I finally found a pool noodle recently so I'm working on a float for her so she can have some water time. But..... I have to make it where it holds her head completely out of water. So....🤞🤞

I order the Oxine I use from Amazon. I use it for spraying my roosts and bedding and also for misting my birds if needed. you only need the Oxine not the activator. It mixes 6oz to a gallon of water.
Yes, you are correct about people laying around are way more prone to getting pneumonia.

Back
Top Bottom