Has anyone ever bought from this hatchery?

The place does look pretty legit, But now Im scared.. and I dont want to waste my money. But I was looking at metzer, and maybe ill just buy some eggs to hatch. I can mix and match those
wink.png

Metzer's all the way. They mix whatever types of ducklings you want, they sex them, they are shipped with heat and Grow Gel if you want and if you have ANY problems, John Metzer has personally answered my emails and been a huge help. We have Pekin and Welsh Harlequin females coming from them in June, and we got our beautiful mallards from them. I can't say enough good things about them.

Price out your mix of 8 ducklings with the hatchery nobody here's heard of (they might be just fine) and then price out 8 ducklings from Metzer's. You can even call Metzer's and tell them you want an assortment of ducklings - sexed. And I'm sure they'd be happy to do that and give you a price over the phone.
There are lots of hatcheries out there, but not many will ship fewer than 10 ducklings - Metzer's is one that will and it seems this place you found will as well.

Back
Top Bottom