Has anyone ever used elector psp for leg mites?

I became overwhelmed with taking care of my flock after adding a rooster with bumble foot & mites. Because of all the time & money I've spent and him still not being well I decided to cull him. Nothings harder than giving up on one after fighting so hard .
I’m so sorry. The emotional toll when raising chickens can be difficult. If my girl with the Depluming mites was alone, I would likely cull her too. But she’s got a partner who would be lost without her.

I’m so sorry. The emotional toll when raising chickens can be difficult. If my girl with the Depluming mites was alone, I would likely cull her too. But she’s got a partner who would be lost without her.
Thank you! I definitely won't be adding anymore chickens until I get rid of mites.There's no way I can reach all the crooks and crannies in this pallet coop & run I made.(last summer) Maybe I'd be better off just making another coop? (one with less wood!)

For those of you who used Elector for scaly leg mites,
1) did you spray or dip? (and if the latter, just in out, or soak for some minutes?)
2) do you still have to clean the coop, or is that primarily for regular body mites?

For those of you who used Elector for scaly leg mites,
1) did you spray or dip? (and if the latter, just in out, or soak for some minutes?)
2) do you still have to clean the coop, or is that primarily for regular body mites?
I have used Elector PSP for scaly leg mites, in combination with Ivermectin. If the weather is cold, I use just the Ivermectin. I have a subflock that I am still struggling with getting rid of the leg mites. I think you need to clean the coop as well. Good luck with getting rid of those little buggers! They are a pain.

Back
Top Bottom