Has anyone had experience with Valley Hatchery

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by nikkers390, Mar 7, 2014.

1. nikkers390

nikkers390 Chillin' With My Peeps

I found this online. the prices are reasonable, shipping very reasonable selection is not extensive but interesting. 15 chick minimum. [​IMG]

http://www.valleyhatchery.com/

2. ValleyHatchery

ValleyHatchery Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2014
    Brookfield Ohio
    Hello there nikkers390,

Here at Valley Hatchery we are a new and up and coming hatchery. We started small back in 2010 and have been working really hard to improve our customer base. Last year was the first year we started shipping all over the United States, therefore our customer base is not huge! But those who we deal with have been super happy.

Checkout our review on Dave's Garden: http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/8199/#b

Please feel free to give us a call with ANY questions, 1-866-758-5729 we are open M-F 10-6 EST and we will be open on Saturdays as well very soon!

In the mean time feel free to visit our website: www.valleyhatchery.com filled with valuable information!!!

Thanks so much and have an eggs-elent weekend,

Susan
    Web Development / Social Media Manager
    Valley Hatchery

3. MaggieBischof

MaggieBischof New Egg

Oct 4, 2015
    Baton Rouge,LA USA
    I have 10 beautiful Buff Orpington hens I ordered from Valley Hatchery. i received them May 2015. My order was originally 5 chicks and got 11! I am in a city with a number of 3 allowed. One perished in a freak accident but all very healthy. 5 are laying l great eggs. Needless to say I was a bit overwhelmed by the number since 5 is all I expected . I had Intentions to re-home some but have gotten too attached so i'll continue with all 10 unless neighbors complain. I keep things neat and no odors. and share eggs! They are a joy to watch but lots of work on a large brick patio and 10'x25' dirt area on the side of the house. So happy to have them and to have my first chick order from Valley Hatchery be so sucessfu.l

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by