Has anyone ordered an incubator from Fleming Outdoors (dot com)?

cchardwick

Songster
12 Years
May 21, 2009
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
I ordered an RCOM 20 PRO with USB from Fleming Outdoors dot com and it's been 12 days and I still haven't seen the incubator. Has anyone had any problems with this company? I've called several times and they always say that they will check on the order and call me back in a few minutes...they never have called me back. It makes me really nervous that I have $700 invested. Although I did put it on my credit card and they are great for fixing scams. Not sure how long I should wait before filing a claim? Is this a legit company?

It is a legit company. I haven't ordered from them. But I know people who have ordered from them before. I checked out the product. I believe R-COM incubators come from overseas, Korea I think but I am not 100%. Fleming Outdoors's website says that this product can take up to two weeks to arrive. Though, they should be able to get you some tracking information for piece of mind.

The incubator your getting has gotten some good reviews. Here is the link to one of the reviews I read:
http://poultrykeeper.com/equipment-reviews/rcom-20-incubator.

I use standard table top incubators with great success. The last one I purchased was from EggCartons.com. It was the Fall Harvest Products brand Circulated Air Incubator.

Well they finally sent me a tracking number. Maybe they saw this thread LOL. My incubator is supposed to arrive on Monday YIPEE! Now I can't decide if I want to start my eggs on Monday or wait until the weekend... HMMMMMM

Back
Top Bottom