Has anyone tried Avia Charge 2000?

Got my Avia Charge 2000 today. Mixed 1/2 teaspoon to a gallon of water. The water is almost black, lol. I cant believe how dark it is. I was afraid that after reading this that the girls would not drink it. As soon as they took a sip, they all started gulping it up like crazy. One of them was even sticking her entire head under water like a duck would, lol. It was funny to watch. They couldnt drink it fast enough. I'm guessing it tasted good. Hopefully they will continue drinking it. Good luck with yours lone cowboy.

I've been using AC2000 since fall, and my girls love it. I use 1 tsp. per gallon. I had intended on using it just through winter, but I have a sneaking suspicion they won't drink their plain water now!

I also noticed a few of my girls shoveling down the oyster shell last week, and now one of their combs is beginning to swell & get red. So, my thought on that was that they're getting ready to lay again (?) I hope that's the case!

I've been using it for a couple months. I alternate between using Avia Charge and using raw apple cider vinegar in the waterer. We use the reccommended amount (maybe slightly less) and our girls LOVE it!!! I think it's great stuff.

I've been using Avia Charge 2000 for about 10 months for my Buff ducks...I add it to their wet food every morning..they like it OK...and drink it..I really like that it is natural ingredients.. Seaweeds,fish..plant enzymes... It seems like a good product to me..iam just getting ready to order some more right now..~~~quack onward~~

I've been using Avia Charge 2000 for about 10 months for my Buff ducks...I add it to their wet food every morning..they like it OK...and drink it..I really like that it is natural ingredients.. Seaweeds,fish..plant enzymes... It seems like a good product to me..iam just getting ready to order some more right now..~~~quack onward~~
Can you please send me the information where I can get the Avia charged 2000

I've been using it for a couple months. I alternate between using Avia Charge and using raw apple cider vinegar in the waterer. We use the reccommended amount (maybe slightly less) and our girls LOVE it!!! I think it's great stuff.
Can you send me the information where I can get a VA charge 2000

I've been using AC2000 since fall, and my girls love it. I use 1 tsp. per gallon. I had intended on using it just through winter, but I have a sneaking suspicion they won't drink their plain water now!

I also noticed a few of my girls shoveling down the oyster shell last week, and now one of their combs is beginning to swell & get red. So, my thought on that was that they're getting ready to lay again (?) I hope that's the case!
Can you send me some information as to where I can get a Avoa charge 2000

Can you send me some information as to where I can buy Avia charge 2000

Back
Top Bottom