has anyone tried the "electric mice control ?

Quote:
From what I've read, you either get a good trap or a bad one. For mine the bait will be gone, the green light will flash, but nothing will be inside. I even stuck my hand in there to see if it would work - it didn't.

Quote:
From what I've read, you either get a good trap or a bad one. For mine the bait will be gone, the green light will flash, but nothing will be inside. I even stuck my hand in there to see if it would work - it didn't.

Mine worked great for a long time but has now developed a problem with the switch that the lid hits so I have to make sure it is all ligned up just right.

Quote:
X2 I have had great results with these. THe box claims one set of four AA batteries will dispatch 50 mice. I don't know if that is exactly true but the batteries do last through quite a few "guests".
wink.png

Not sure about the electric traps but I like to good old fashioned snap traps. Humane, cheap, and easy to dispose of. Just make sure you buy the ones with the big plastic cheese to step on, the others dont work worth jack
rant.gif
. I dont see why they even make the other ones. How the heck is a mouse gonna step on a little peice of metal when he could just take the bait in his mouth and walk off
he.gif
. If your squeamish try the ones that are closed off so you cant see the mouse. There arent as many and their a little bit more expensive but...

Back
Top Bottom