Has anyone used CimeXa for treating lice?

Sorry that I was so abrupt above, but this product isn't meant to be applied to living beings, only to the environment, and would be less than terrific as dust in the house too.
Mary

That makes sense. I'll just wait and get some pen and poultry from chewy or something.
Thanks!

I'm not sure if it's too late for this but I am a licensed exterminator in NJ. I regularly use Cimexa to treat around livestock and chickens on my own property. As for inhaling it, you can mix cimexa with water and apply it as a spray. The point of Silica Dioxide is to dry out the insect by absorbing the was that protects their exoskeleton. I hope this helps.

"Silicon dioxide is a compound that occurs naturally. It exists abundantly in plants and within the earth's crust, and even makes its way into humans and other animals"

I'm not sure if it's too late for this but I am a licensed exterminator in NJ. I regularly use Cimexa to treat around livestock and chickens on my own property. As for inhaling it, you can mix cimexa with water and apply it as a spray. The point of Silica Dioxide is to dry out the insect by absorbing the was that protects their exoskeleton. I hope this helps.

"Silicon dioxide is a compound that occurs naturally. It exists abundantly in plants and within the earth's crust, and even makes its way into humans and other animals"
*wax

Thanks so much for letting folks know. I wonder how well it would kill lice. I ended up using permethrin, but I'll bet the Cimexa would be an option for inside the coop.

Welcome to BYC by the way!

Back
Top Bottom