Has anyone used these adapter sets?

i love the feeders and my birds love them too ... installed 8 of these on a 20gal trash can and installed some with a slightly larger opening for my Jersey Giant and Bielefelder Roosters (their combs are so tall I was worried they might rub)
My Muscovy and Cayuga like using them too! I would not use another feeder for my adult birds, I love that there is zero waste!!!

I prefer the nipple waterer because my adult chickens tried to step on or sit on these cups and soil the cups with their dirty feet and/or droppings.
Ditto! Same here. Nipples are best and I put the feeders in a huge plastic tote with locking lid. Works great

I bought the same feeders and water cups on Amazon.
The feeder works great, but because the Amazon order for the water cups came late I had to grab the waterer seen in the picture from Tractor supply. I'm happy enough with the waterer I have that I haven't messed with the cups yet.
I was originally using Crumble in the feeder, and there was a lot of dust, so I've since switched to pellets. Also I make sure to cap the feeders every night after the chickens are locked in their coop.
For the money, the cheap Amazon feeders work fine and are easy to install.
2022-08-10 09.14.01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom